Thursday, October 28, 2010

Our First Halloween as Mr. and Mrs. Bentley

Last Halloween my Husband, John was in BCT for the Army and I was at home in Oregon. I spent the evening with his mother Blair and his older brother Steve along with Merivick, Evelyn and Jojo. We watched the movie "The legend of Sleepy Hollow" which is a tradition for his family to watch. After the movie I thought Blair and Evelyn were going to the store with JoJo. *Facepalm* They went trick-or-treating. Duh! If I had known I would have been out there with them! Now I am too old to go!

John and I live in Colorado now since this is where he has been stationed. This Halloween it seems like it will just be John and I waiting for children to come knock on our apartment door for candy. Not sure how much traffic we will get, but we will find out here in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment